Greetings from Vayomanasa Sanjeevani!
An initiative by NIMHANS.
On the occasion of this World Elderly Day 2021, we are happy to welcome everyone to join the special virtual program.
- Virtual interactive session on the theme“Digital Equity for All Ages”(World Elderly Day 2021)by Mr. Suhas Rao, Founder and CEO, Summit Solutions and Dr. P T Sivakumar, Professor and consultant, Department of Psychiatry, Geriatric Clinic and Services, NIMHANS.
- Giving a token of appreciation to the participants who contributed to the Art competition.
- Special Sandhya Karanji session“Bhava Geethegalu”conducted by Mr. Gerthikere Raghana and team.
The session will be conducted in Kannada.
We happily invite you to attend this special virtual event scheduled on 1st October 2021 between 3:30pm to 5pm. The session has no registration and feel free to share with your friends and family.
To make this occasion even more special we would request you to dress up your best.
The meeting will be held in Zoom video conferencing software / YouTube live.
The zoom meeting / YouTube link as below:
Please click the link below to join the session.
Meeting ID: 861 1509 8541
- We look forward to your active participation.
• Do write back to us if you have further queries.
• Do check out our YouTube channel for previous webinars.Thank You!
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:October 1, 2021
- Start Time:03:30
- End Date:October 1, 2021
- End Time:05:00